Monday, October 19, 2009

Random Thoughts / Stuff I Saw...Yesterday

I went to Ezem and Trinormal (SM and TriNoMa to you) yesterday to get Rogue and do some errands.

Image3903

After paying the bills, I made a quick trip to the department store (yes quick—give or take 30 minutes hehe). SM's full of nice stuff, no? iLiked this graphic design-ey tee.

Image3904

This one too; so typetastic. But I got nothing (hooray for self control!!!). My motto when I don't want to spend: NOT TODAY.

Image3918

Image3936

Image3938

I almost gave in with this super nice colored pencil (↑). But I had to resist; I left our home with a clear mission in mind: pay bills, get Rogue. Repeat after me: NOT TODAY, not today, not today. Maybe tomorrow!

Image3940

Image3954

Then the unexpected happened—I bumped into Chuva and his friend, Cedric (↑). I actually saw her CDG pants first (super nice!) before I realized it was her, hehe. Wasn't able to make kodakan with them though (like last year, remember?). Maybe next time.

Image3966

Image3961

Oh yes, I also took my newly DIY'd neck piece outside for a spin (thanks Curves again and again and again!). Aloykit so much but I just can't help but be worried about me looking stoopid (when I showed this to my brother he asked me: what's that, basahan? bye.). But, oh wells, ilovit still.

Image3967

↑ Wow, public art! iLovit, so inspirational. It actually reminds me of Karl Lagerfeld S/S 2008's runway/set.

Image3968

↑ Finally, October Rogue. iLove. Maghags, the reviews/previews, to follow! :-)

Image3972

↑ I have it na!

Image3985

Image3986

Image3987
__

I'm going to school to enroll tomorrow. Will sleep, now na. (Goodnight and) Goodluck to me!

2 comments:

  1. Gasp! At least you saw them! Andun din kaya ako but we watched a frickin long movie... this weekend naman ako shopping mode! i'm gonna try and buy that water bottle din (yey) and no, your neckpiece is not basahan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the kind words about the basahan, er, neck piece! hahaha

    i kind of felt guilty for buying those cute bottles (hello plastic!) but it's just too cute and nice, i cannot resist, hehe. i'm not going naman to throw it away fer sure so i guess ok NAlang! well. HAHA

    ReplyDelete