Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Thoughts / Swiped


__

Today on the eve of my anniversary (hint, hint), dad's still at the hospital (might as well give him your ten seconds and say a little prayer..) and my phone got swiped. Fmylife, no?. I tried to call it—it still rings. No answer, just ringing. Eleven rings.

09266714183

I'll give a little something to whoever can help me get my phone back. Can you smell my new scent, eau de desperacion?

I have two month's worth of my life stored there. Photos, videos, etc. I just want my files back. I hate ifs esp. now but well, if I only had it backed up.

__

Image via Funlineanimation

7 comments:

  1. Ampucha! That suxors. Anong phone yun? Hm. fo sho namisplace mo yan. pero ill try and make tawag na rin.

    What happened to yer dad?
    -Joolya

    ReplyDelete
  2. nagriring pa? not to sound unsympathetic, pero baka naman *ehem* nawala mo lang? *ehem* hehe joke. awwww hope you get it back. birthday pa naman. luoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aynaku friends. im sure. i actually used it moments before it was swiped. chakaness. hay, sana nga namisplace ko nalang; mas keri ko ang kahihiyan hahahahahaha oh well. DABDA. haha

    @jullllia, naconfine lang kasi may infection etc. very complicated pero good this is, nag stastart naman na magheal. well hopefully we'll leave this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay julya, i still have utang! yung rogue pics hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg..you lost your phone???? hala...kamusta nmn???

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nyanya: i know right? iHate MRT naren kasi din sa swipe. ugh. hayret. and oh, the dad's ok na! rest rest nalang. thanks for asking :-)

    ReplyDelete