Sunday, January 25, 2009

Art & Design / My AIM Covers Project Contribution

artinsite entry by edrick

artinsite entry by edrick
__

These are my contributions/entries for Art In Site Magazine's Covers Project. Late last year, AIM called Filipino artists to create an artwork for the premier issue of AIM (launched last 17 January 2009). They asked for two: one to be exhibited and one to be attached to the actual mag. They didn't quite reach their initial goal of 3000 artists (x2 entries each) but 1700 is not exactly a small number, so kudos.

Excuse my haggard work..I used a lowly cutter/scissors combo plus school level glue (read: elmer's). But I like how it turned out anyway.

To see photos of the event, click here and here. For more info, click here.
__

PS Bea, this is why I told you that you were sort of "involved" in this AIM gig. Hehe :-) TY, B!

2 comments: