Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fashion & Style / Style Sundays Mondays: 22 December 2008

I have been super busy and activity filled for the past few days (and weeks!!) I didn't have the chance (I prolly have the time just not the chance..) to post anything for the last few days. Forgive my negligence (or busynessbusyness-an).

And yesterday. I was supposed to post Style Sundays but chance would not just let me. Ask my friends, they saw me "behind the scenes" yesterday. hehe And today (!!)—I'm leaving in a few minutes (panic mode on what to wear) for Pepper Lunch. PL in Shang just opened (last Saturday) and we just have to go there. Must. Go. Now.

But I can't leave without posting this. To make up for the missed SS posts, here's not just one, but two glasses a day! but a eight (!) pics of what we have been wearing...

DSC_8372
L-R: Dana, Kervin, Bea, Tanya, Florence, Lara

DSC_8394 DSC_1991
Florence, Kervin

DSC_8385 DSC_4012
Bea, Beatroix

DSC_7780 DSC_8416 DSC_4215
Kate, Katie, Kate, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment