Monday, March 31, 2008

Mimobot Flash Drives

Mimobots
Mimobot Flash Drive. Something I think Rafe Totengco might like (the color). All Photos from Mimoco


I like love/want! These flash disks are totally super undeniably perfectly cool/cute/super. They have 512mb/1gb/2gb/4gb versions which costs from $39.95-$99. I just hope (and pray) that copycats/alligators/crocodiles won't see another bootlegging/copycatting opportunity with this one. I don't want to see Mimobots get tortured by those fakers who made those annoyingly ubiquitous Le Sportsac Tokidoki bags manufactured and mass produced illegally/otherwise by the millions. / Source / Source

Here are my favorites:

Mimobots

Mimobots

Mimobots

Mimobots

Mimobots

And the discontinued/out of stock ones that i loveloveloved:

Mimobots

Mimobots

2 comments:

  1. these are the cutest things! I want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but's sooo darn expensive for a 1gb/2gb/4gb drive. customers pay for the design and exclusivity actually
    but still i love it

    ReplyDelete